Remodeling projects are one of our main concentrations. These projects frequently provide us with unique challenges that we enjoy using our experience to overcome. Completion of a remodeling project doesn’t only leave the customer satisfied, but our technicians also leave renovation projects feeling professionally fulfilled.
We enjoy providing customers with advice and guidance to make smart financial decisions when planning a remodeling project. Many “experts” frequently push overpriced items in a showroom, or waste time on faulty computer mockups. Salespeople promote poor decisionmaking in hopes of making a quick buck or a larger commission. Technical Edge is your real expert, providing each and every customer with expert guidance while keeping your best interests at heart. Our motivation is a satisfied customer, nothing else.
Residential electrical work is our speciality, and one of the projects we enjoy completing most. From solving basic electrical repairs, to improving the appearance of home decor lighting, it is our pleasure to assist you with any electrical needs your home may have. We understand that no two homes are the same, which is why we approach each project with a ‘hands-on’ mentality to complete a project efficiently and on-budget.
Here are some of the residential services we offer routinely:
- Lighting design ideas and free estimates.
- Run new up-to-code circuits.
- Replace switches and receptacles.
- Install under-cabinet, in-cabinet and planter-level lighting.
- Install fixtures and hang fans in your home, garage or lanai.
- Install lighting, including track-lighting, recessed or pendant lighting.
- Install perimeter security lighting such as motion and flood lights.
- Replace circuit breakers and panels.
- Install backup generators.
- Run phone, TV or data cabling, including lanai and patio tv and sound system installations.
- Install home lightning surge protection.
- All in compliance with local dark sky regulations.
Need some starter ideas for interior and exterior lighting upgrades? Look at our residential exterior and accent lighting tips page. Our advice costs nothing extra.